So You've Booked One Of Our Dynamic DJ Entertainers...
Here are some of the details about our performance, what to expect and how to plan for a great event!
1. "Day-Of" Event Details...
Arrival Time - Our staff will always arrive 60-90 minutes prior to your event start time. Of course, you will only be charged for actual performance time. Our scheduled arrival time will be sent to you via e-mail, the week of your event. Please have someone available to meet us at our designated arrival time. This will help to avoid any delay in set-up. A timely set-up is critical to an on-time start to your event.
Table Space - Please provide two (2) six foot banquet tables (preferably draped and skirted) for our set-up. These tables should be free from decorations. We will e-mail table signs to you in advance, to designate our tables.
Loading/Unloading - If there is a designated place for us to load and unload equipment, please provide that information for us, in an e-mail, the week of your event.
Electricity - We will need at least two (2) standard, three pronged outlets, each on separate circuits. In any commercial or public building, this can be accomplished by providing us with outlets on separate walls.
2. Point Of Contact - Who will be the designated person in charge on the day of your event? Please be sure to provide us with a name and cell phone # so that we have a point of contact prior to & during the event.
3. Music Requests - We invite requests from you & your guests. Please download our "Blank Request List." All requests should be submitted, via e-mail, in PDF format, no less than two (2) weeks in advance of your event date. While we cannot guarantee the availability of all requests, we typically have the majority, if not all, requests.
4. Let Us Help! - Our office staff is here to help. Please contact us by phone, Monday - Friday, from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. You may also e-mail us anytime with questions or ideas. We have more than 30 years of event planning experience, so lean on us for ideas, suggestions and event support. Usually, we'll have an answer, idea or suggestion!
5. Promotional Support - For school dances, movie nights, The DJ Krissy Karaoke Show & pool parties we provide promotional support. Contact us for fliers and/or posters that you can post or distribute to your guests or patrons. For school dances, we provide additional promo tools including a studio produced commercial for use on your daily announcements, request lists and a Twitter hashtag to submit requests directly to our office.
6. Payments - All events are confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Once we receive your deposit payment & countersigned booking forms, your date is confirmed in our reservations system. We do not cancel or overbook for any reason. All final payments are due, no later than, 72 hours/3 business days in advance, unless otherwise stated on your Entertainment Agreement. Checks are accepted from educational institutions, government agencies & pre-approved corporations only. Otherwise, all payments are billed and payable via PayPal.
7. Check Your In-Box - Check Your Inbox - Check your e-mail in-box for our monthly newsletter. This is just one more way to stay in tune with The MAPDJA, receive planning help and prepare for a great event. It's a quick read and we hope you enjoy it. Of course, if you'd prefer not to receive this monthly e-mail, you may opt out.
8. Let's Connect - Our social media presence is a great way to connect, learn the latest news and view images from our events. Get your next great event planning idea or see what our DJ entertainers are up to. "Like", "Add" and "Follow" us by clicking the social media icons above.
9. We Love Referrals - For each referral you make, we reward you! Once your referral books their event with one of our dynamic DJ entertainers, you'll earn a referral reward! You can receive your award as a credit toward your account or redeem it for an Amazon gift card worth $25. In either case, your referral earns a reward! All referral credits are issued once the referring event is completed.